Me! I'm a wife to my loving husband, Khairul Adha and a mother to my sweet little gorgeous princess, Khayra Amirah and 2 hugarable princes, Khaleel Adyan & Khaleel Afeef. I'm a mother with 3 kids, working at home, providing additional services like caterer, laundress, chef, tutor, nurse, psychologist, driver and etc. =) I love my jobs and I Love my family very much. =D
On the move
- At three to four months put her on a blanket on her tummy and she may try to edge forward by pushing with her feet or pulling with her arms. Many babies can roll from stomach to back. Some can even manage a back-to-stomach roll. ( For 3 month w Khayra tak suka sangat meniarap.. sekejap je dia meniarap then tunjuk penat.. bila ada soft toy dia, khayra akan cuba tuk dapatkannya… hehehehhe )
- At five months with your help, she may be able to push herself up to a standing position( Khayra sekarang ni kalau abah tolong angkat tangan, dia akan bangun sampai berdiri… suke pulak tu.. )
- At six months she may be able to sit unsupported. (Khayra belum boleh duduk lagi… =) )
- At four months she is reaching and grasping. Her grasp is limited as her fingers and thumbs don’t work independently yet. ( Now Khayra like to hold handkerchief or her soft toy and play with it… and also putting all stuff in her mouth.. )
- At five months she can grasp a toy with one hand, then transfer it to the other. She uses her fingers and thumb independently and can rotate her wrist to look at the object in her gras. ( ni macam dah.. macam belum… hahahahhaha )
- At six months she’s discovering how to pick up small objects from the floor with her fingers and thumb, using her new skills in judging distance. She can hold a toy in each hand.( ni of course la belum… khayra baru 3 months and a half )
It’s good to talk
Your four-month-old has discovered she can make different sounds come out of her mouth – and she delights in experimenting with them. She’ll practice a sound she particularly likes, from a squeal to a raspberry, over and over again.
She’ll experiment with changes in volume too. She’ll spend a lot of time perfecting her consonant sounds. She likes to repeat sounds – ‘dada’ or ‘mama’ rather than ‘da’ or ‘ma’. The way you react to her babbles helps to pick up language. If you hear her say ‘Ma-ma’ and come to her with a loving smile, she repeats it and gradually associates the word with you.
( yang ni memang… time khayra umur 2 bulan ++ pun dah bising mulut dia… pepagi je la…. hehehehhehe sekarang?? xkira masa.. bangun je mesti nak ada org untuk layan dia…. =P )
Did you know?
- Babies smile more at four months than they do at any other time in their first 18 months
- As young as four months, babies know that balls thrown up in the air should come down again, and they understand that balls bounce off surfaces rather than going through them.
Things to do
- Let your baby try to hold a cup. Some babies enjoy this from around five months
- one hand, two hand. Give your baby a toy, first to one hand then to the other. Soon she will learn to transfer the toy by herself.